- The Fortran interface and Fortran language tests have been greatly improved.
- Two calls added to determine if the library has been initialized (xt_initialize*d*/xt_finalize*d*).
- XT_INT_MIN and XT_INT_MAX limits added.
- Lots of bug fixes and code cleanup.
A new release has been made available.
Following are the most important changes:
- Every Xt_idxlist object now is given a unique ID to be used e.g. as an O(1) heuristic for equality checks.
- The source now builds with
BUILD_CFLAGS='-Wall -Wextra -Wconversion -Wstrict-overflow -Wno-error=unused-function -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Werror' BUILD_FCFLAGS='-Wall -Wextra -Wconversion -Wstrict-overflow -Wno-error=unused-function'
Also available in: Atom