YAXT Version 0.5.0 available
Separate C and Fortran libraries and Intercommunicator support.
The following improvements have been made to YAXT:
- The C part is now available as a separate library so that the differences in linking between Fortran and C can properly be accounted for.
- As a consequence of the above, friendlier generic interfaces are available for Fortran and mpif.h is no longer needed for building YAXT.
- Intercommunicators are supported for constructing Xmaps (destination indices can only be satisified from sources in the remote group) for both,
- Correctness and performance have been improved for index stripe lists (
xt_idxstripes_new) and the distributed-directory based Xmap construction.
- Various internal and test-suite improvements.