- Login: k202077
- Ultraviolet Theme: pastels_on_dark
- Registered on: 03/20/2012
- Last connection: 07/12/2022
- 04:23 PM YAXT Feature #341 (New): Call MPI_Testany from time to time to improve performance
- While doing some tests with YAC, I noticed that: when setting up a list of MPI_Isends, the performance improved, if f...
- 10:03 AM YAXT Feature #340 (New): Improve message send order in Xt_exchanger
- Under certain circumstances the message order produced by the routine xt_exchanger_internal_optimize might not be opt...
- 11:45 AM YAXT Bug #335 (New): passing pointers of zero-size arrays to redists
- The addresses of arrays passed to xt_redist_s_exchange can be NULL, when the size of the array is zero. This can caus...
- 10:09 AM YAXT Feature #334 (Closed): better bug message if xmap constructor fails
- better error output is implemented in commit:1b629655
- 04:30 PM YAXT Task #332 (Closed): allow empty messages in exchange routines
- Instead of allowing empty message I introduced a new datatype: xt_exchange. It stores the information required to do ...
- 01:45 PM YAXT Task #316 (Closed): check if base redist class makes sense
- xt_redist_collection_static, xt_redist_p2p and xt_redist_repeat now all use the redist base class xt_redist_single_ar...
- 02:27 PM YAXT Feature #319 (New): support for two-phase-redistribution
- Redistributions could also support a two-phase-redistribution scheme, that has has two communication steps. This pote...
- 04:58 PM YAXT Feature #315 (Closed): new constructor xt_redist_repeat
- is now implemented
- 11:06 AM YAXT Bug #313 (Closed): bug: xmap construction allows multiple writes to the same destination memory location
- duplication of #318
- 11:05 AM YAXT Bug #318 (Closed): Eliminate multi-source indices
- this is now fixed
Also available in: Atom