From 06/13/2009 to 07/12/2009
- 11:53 AM Feature #9 (Closed): Optionally print executed command to output.
- Fixed in https://www.dkrz.de/redmine/repositories/revision/getrusage/187eaf8d48e6599d6a819266051b814e43d92b78
- 06:44 PM Feature #9 (Closed): Optionally print executed command to output.
- When multiple commands are executed via getrusage in parallel it might be useful to distinguish by command executed.
- 10:42 AM Support #8 (Assigned): Add memory use sampling for Linux /proc interface
- Linux does not support the maxrss field of getrusage, but can keep track of memory use by enumeration of memory mappi...
- 10:34 AM Feature #6 (Closed): Compute wallclock time.
- 10:32 AM Feature #7 (Closed): Allow writing to file name with pid replacement.
- Fixes problems with non-distributed getopt_long libobj.
- version 0.0.3 adds child pid file name insertion and wall-clock time printing
Also available in: Atom