From 05/18/2009 to 06/16/2009
- 10:42 AM Support #8 (Assigned): Add memory use sampling for Linux /proc interface
- Linux does not support the maxrss field of getrusage, but can keep track of memory use by enumeration of memory mappi...
- 10:34 AM Feature #6 (Closed): Compute wallclock time.
- 10:32 AM Feature #7 (Closed): Allow writing to file name with pid replacement.
- Fixes problems with non-distributed getopt_long libobj.
- version 0.0.3 adds child pid file name insertion and wall-clock time printing
- 06:35 PM Feature #7 (Closed): Allow writing to file name with pid replacement.
- 06:31 PM Feature #6 (Closed): Compute wallclock time.
- source distribution
Also available in: Atom